Pages

Saturday, June 11, 2016

THE SPOTLIGHT IS ON YOU!

STATISTICAL surveys of blogs is a tricky process.
In the past few months I have been busy looking at several blogs. They range from highly technical areas like engineering, analytics and healthcare to blogs about fashion, shopping, cooking. All these areas show many interesting trends.  Today I have some questions for you.
You have been regularly writing, taking pictures and posting. I love reading your blog entries and seeing your photos.  I have commented on many.
Now I have some questions for you.

What drives you to write?
What kind of reward do you expect?
How much time do you devote to your blog?
What awards have you won because of your blog?
What is your best post so far?
Whose blog do you follow  the most?

While I want all of my readers to answer, I was hoping to focus on two of my blog buddies, Jonathan Noble and NENA!
Johnathan Noble's blog is interesting. Please read it. His handle is noblethemes.
He never fails to post.  He would be a publisher's delight. Always something interesting. Maybe he will write the next Vampire/GoT book.

Then there's NENA!  She is so fun and smart. I admire her dedication. She is very disciplined. She posts regularly and is so pleasant. No wonder she has so many followers.
She will draw you into her life. She makes a real connection with the reader through her work-out posts.

If you would like to be a part of the spotlight let me know in the comment section. I will go over your posts, study them and write about you.

Thank you so much for reading.
#iblogstats

No comments:

Post a Comment

STATS 1