Pages

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

FRUGALITY AND COUPONING BLOG POPULARITY : WHAT EVERYONE NEEDS?




Hello Twitter pals!!
Did Walmart just cut hours?
Is your favorite chain closing 40 stores?
We need to live frugally. I  for one have forced myself to read frugality, DIY, money management and even couponing blogs.

The Pennyhoarder is one such blog that will teach you to Earn, save and GROW your money. I mention him here as well. The Pennyhoarder introduced me to so many new areas.


Image result for penny hoarder kyle taylorImage result for penny hoarder kyle taylor

I was so inspired when I read his blog. He quit doing a 9-5 and his blog is worth more than a million.

He has a 3/10 GooglePage Rank. Kyle solves the problem of having a 9-5 job where your job may hurt more than it helps!!


Then there is Jenny Martin. I was looking for an affordable printer and my search lead me to her site.
I have not looked back since.

Image result for southern saversImage result for southern savers



Her site has more than 1.2 million unique visitors, every day.
I depended on her for organic food, printer and some electronics.
There are many blogs like this. I think of all these blogs as MONEY blogs. They help you save money and earn money, usually from home.

What site do you visit to save money? Why do you like it?
Please leave a link to your blog/site and I will mention that in my blog.

IF YOU ARE AN #ANIPAL SEE THIS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

STATS 1