Pages

Monday, September 14, 2015

VLOG AND BLOG MILLIONAIRES: THE 30 DAY BLOG CHALLENGE

Hello all!

I have used this time ever so productively.
 I could not have done this w/o my pals from social media and work.
I finished projects, gained fans and delivered 200% buyer satisfaction for my Analytics


Today, I wanted to talk about Blog stats about blog millionaires, YouTube millionaires and what you should do to work from home!

Did you know that blogs, pinterest, instys and twitter generate revenue in BILLIONS? 

Do you know #PewDiePie? http://bit.ly/1FaDlsv
PewDiePie Net Worth

I do know his work. He crossed 10 billion views recently.
If you are growing your stuff/teaching/programming, why do you not have a blog yet?
I haven't posted because I am going through what you are going through!!
I had to work over time at my job.

BLOGSTAT Research: 

IS THE AGE OF A BLOG A BIG FACTOR IN VIEWS?

ARE VIEWS PROPORTIONAL TO THE NUMBER OF VISITORS AND HENCE THE REVENUE?

Not really.

Mashable reached the million visitor rank in just a few months. KISSmetrics did the same.
If I know this, why hasnt my blog exploded?
Timing.
Life.
Together, we will have a no excuses approach!

30 days from now or so? See you soon!

Use blogger( a must).

  • 30 day task list/goal list:
  • Start a blog
  • Post OFTEN.
  • Show the number of views from analytics
  • Must register with me and tweet your registration in 10 days. i.e., Sept 24th !


REWARD for top 3: I will grow your #blogverse and audience by tweeting. I WILL USE METRICS FROM ANALYTICS.

 Did you know that blogging, pinterest, instys and twitter generate revenue in BILIONS?

No comments:

Post a Comment

STATS 1