If your content is unique, easy to read, has connected with the audience and is useful, you will have many unique visitors.
The bounce rate will be lower.
You will have returning visitors. You will have good comments.
1) Unique easy-to-read content (Huffpost, The Blogess)
2) Useful to the user/reader ( Google Chromecast HDMI streamer provides a one-stop-shop for your viewing needs!, The Southernsaver.com, Technorati.com)
Supports Netflix, YouTube, HBO GO, Hulu Plus, Pandora, and Google Play Movies and Music mobile apps as well as select content through Chrome browser, works with recommended modem
Works with Android, iOS, Chrome for Mac, and Chrome for Windows
Stream online video, music to your TV using your smartphone, tablet, or laptop; Available for Windows computers running Windows 7 or higher
No this is not an ad, it my way of telling you that when you give your user convenience, save time and money, you win!
Will I see this applied in your blog?
3) Content that connects with your audience : Icanhazcheeseburger.com
Everyone gets it right away.
4) Angrybirds has become so popular that they have merch selling for very high value.
Its easy to understand, simple graphics, easy concept and is advertised everywhere. It is free with some phones and devices.
your aunt and mom are high scorers. As are mine, but then they were always gaming overachievers.
5) The Android is icon is the most recognizable icon. good product backed up by great advertising.