Pages

Monday, April 28, 2014

VLOG stats

To my Twitter pals


A little birdie tells me that some of the moms give their kids haircuts.
Also, I see that my Twitter pals  have stayed indoors and made preserves! Kudos. I was very inspired.
If you are growing anything in your yard, I wish you would blog about it. Gardening and pet blogs are all the rage.



Spring and summer will lead to beautiful farmers' markets. Dazzle your audience with photos. Did you post a couple of pics of your biking trip: I want to know so copy and paste a pic in the comment section, I will feature you in my blog!






Some VLOG heroes:

Bethany Mota: Trendsetting teen, like I pointed out before.
Shane Dawson.

Equals Three.
The last two are comedy Vlogs.


Nearly every teen who has grown-up with Youtube, has Vlogged at some point.
There is a video on every topic you can imagine and you can subscribe to Vlog channels. Vlogs take more care and expertise if you are anything like me.

You would have to have a very thick skin, because the comments come in all shades.

How-to tutorials on Youtube

The kinds of Youtube vids that happen to be very sought after are how-to vids. I was on the road once and I needed help with some apps. I had all that I needed thanks to some nice Youtube vids.
This raises a very important topic:
Video editing software!
I know that most machines come equipped with some kind of camera associated driver and software.  You must do you own research to find what suits your needs the best.

Before you upload yourself:
If I were to post, I would probably post some tutorials.
Before you post yourself, I wish you would work on music, sound speed with a tutorial vid. then move onto your vlog of developing an app, making furniture, obeying your cat or making relishes.

Versioning your videos is very key in keeping track of some 500 videos you are about to make about aquaculture and become a star on Youtube.

Keep a recent version handy.

Example:

  1. 11:15 am vid of you creating an origami dragon.
  2. 12:30 pm  vid of you making an origami dragon with sound and light effects
  3. 12:50 p.m.  vid of you making an origami dragon with sound and light effects and teaching your pupil.
  4.  1 pm If you keep the former versions intact and make copies, then you can handle loss of footage!


Tag your videos : Even when you store them at home, tage them for easy search. Upload copies online and send yourself some messages of what is where. A few searches and you will recover just about anything!
cross referencing your vids is also very helpful, but things get a little complicated!

Compression and archiving

A few trials of compressing your vids to see how much space they take, changes in quality once they are decompressed and archiving them for easy retrieval are steps you can take to ensure a very efficient seamless upload of your work.

Here is a very useful link to file extensions, in case you were wondering.
File extensions.
 Please leave a comment about your Vlogging experience.
 Please stick to very clean content.

No comments:

Post a Comment

STATS 1